SERVICE STARTS PROMPTLY AT 11:00 A.M. DOORS OPEN AT 10:30 A.M
OBSERVING THE BEST SANITATION PRACTICES:
- Allow for increased social distancing (maintaining 6 feet between each other)
- We will be taking temperatures of all those who enter
- Everyone MUST sign in before entering the sanctuary
- Requiring everyone to use hand sanitizer before entering
- Face masks will be required at ALL TIMES throughout the building
- Do not congregate. Go directly to your seat
- Nurseries and childcare facilities will not be operating
- Disinfecting high traffic areas, including restroom facilities between uses
- Reminding members to cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue, and promptly dispose
- During this time, Bibles and Hymnals will not be available for use
OTHER APPROPRIATE ADJUSTMENTS:
In addition to the sanitation practices, other guidelines are as follows:
- Offering plates will not be passed around. Tithes & Offering will be placed only in the collection box.
- Families & couples are encouraged to sit together but maintain the recommended distance of six feet between different families.
- If you are considered high-risk or just not comfortable returning at this time, please, continue to join us online.